WIGS 2019 presentation masterclass Brochure
Mastering best practice presentation skills for increased business and professional success
We are increasingly judged on how competently we deliver our message as well as the message itself. Business audiences today demand increasingly high-quality presentations and, increasingly, make major decisions on the basis of presentations. Being able to present skillfully, powerfully and influentially is a key capability for people in many roles in organizations, especially at senior management and executive levels.This applies to staff meetings, client presentations and our wider business and social communications. The difference between success and failure often rests on our ability to be an effective and persuasive presenter.Presentation Skills are the most important personal skills you can ever develop for your success in life. Life is a series of presentations. Those who develop strong presentation skills do well in school, secure jobs and promotions and often ascend to the highest levels of leadership in corporations, governments and civic life. People who fail to develop presentation skills often have their careers stagnate or plateau in the mid-range. This program will develop powerful presenters who feel confident in their own performance. People who can build and maintain rapport with their audience and who can communicate in an impressive and influential manner.
You will learn how to:
- Understand how to develop the ‘wow’ factor and be more charismatic
- Know how to use stories, examples and analogies to inspire others and get key messages across
- Have new ideas for making complex material simple, easy to understand and engaging
- Know how to present effectively to larger groups and more difficult audiences
- Be able to communicate with more authority, gravitas and presence – even in challenging situations
- Structure a persuasive presentation
- Establish credibility with your audience
- Make presentations more dynamic and impactful by using verbal and non-verbal communication to your advantage
- Use the tools of rhetoric and motivational fillers strategically
- Appeal to audience interests and motivation
- Deal confidently with difficult situations and people, involving posing and taking questions
- Develop more memorable visualsWho should attend?
- Everyone who needs to make business presentations more effective, enjoyable and successful, especially those in more senior positions, who need to make a difference to business performance.